Hello, I’m Justin Charles and I'm a designer and front end developer living in Brooklyn, New York.
In 2008, I built the site for Dossier Journal and have been making websites since then. I have also been a contributing writer and Photo Editor at Flavorpill, and a community manager at RCRD LBL.
I received my Bachelor of Sciences in Media Studies from The New School in the spring of 2011.
I am currently a candidate for a Master of Fine Arts in Design and Technology at Parsons The New School for Design.
I would love to hear from you, whether you have a project in mind or you just want to say hello. Feel free to email me or follow me on Twitter.
I'm a bit of a digital packrat and like to put things in a lot of places around the web. Here are some of my favorites:
- Tumblr for odds and ends found around the web
- Flickr for keeping my photos in one place, although these days it's mostly populated through my Instagram
- Lookwork for collecting found images
- Pinboard for archiving everything I read online
- Rdio for listening to and discovering music
- Svpply for cataloging products I'm interested in